Monday, November 23, 2015

A place in Santiago 



         Is very difficult for me choose a favorite place, because there are many places than I like  in Santiago, for example, the Supermarket, the “Parque Hogigins”, the park, the “Feria”, but I think than the place than most I like is the House of my parent.

        It may seem rare, but the true is than I live with my grandmother and grandfather, your house is a little small, it has a garden small and my room don`t has a door, so I can`t have privacy and can`t make noise in the night, for this it is very uncomfortable when I have read books or make academy works for the University. Also, I can never see my parents and I miss them.

        For this, my favorite place in Santiago is my parent’s house.  I always go with my son, because he also misses them. I like lunch with my parents, my brother and my sister, talk, laugh, and then I go to my room and sleep, watch TV or a movie, listen to music, or reset.

      I usually go every weekend, but, sometimes I don’t go because I have made many academy works I don’t have time to travel. The both houses are in Santiago, but in different communes, so take me two hours to the trip.

       The most I like of my parents house is my privacy, because always leave me alone in my room and they don’t get angry when I stay up later for read or make academy works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment