Friday, November 13, 2015

                   What make me happy?



                   Really, I have many things and moments than make me happy, I like enjoy with the simple things of the life, because I don’t know if the moments can happen again, or if the peoples can be with me for long time. For this, all the moments are very important for me.
                    Some things than make me happy are it would be with my family and friends, eat all kind of food, dance, listen to music and sleep.
                   But, if have choose one, I think than would be listen to music.
                   For me, listen to music is like a therapy, because when I am sad, the music it make me feel better, when I am angry or stressed the music it relax me, or if I am happy, the music make me dance. Sometimes I like to listen with headphones or sometimes I like to listen with megaphones, depend of my mood.
                   I like listen to music in all the moment, when I go to the University or my house in the bus, metro or when I walk.

                   The music helps me make better the thing of my house, for example, when I clean or order my room, when I have a cook or even when make the writing of reports for the University.                           Also, always the music makes me dance, so, this helps me for the exercise. The music make me very happy.

4 comments:

  1. I think that the music is very important because this encourage

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music is a amazing that when you trip in Metro or Bus, because is a very Relaxing for me Too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you 'cause I'm a fanatic of music too, since I wake up until I go to bed in the night, even sometimes I take my cell phone and keep it playing music when I take a shower. Just like you, I enjoy with the simple thing of the life

    ReplyDelete
  4. rally, for me sleep is a thinh very important for to be fine and hapinness.

    ReplyDelete