Saturday, November 28, 2015

         

Books


          The true is than in this moment I don’t read anything than I like. Usually, when I am on academic period I don’t have any time for read a book or something I like, always read paper, article or books for the courses of the University, some are very interesting, but I don’t read for pleasure or hobby.

          I really like read many books, to inform or recreation, but when I am on vacation I like to read fantasy or action books. The last book I read was Harry Potter saga, The Twilight saga and Shadowhunters saga, and Beautiful Creatures saga.
   
          I like read the book, imagine the scenes and the character, and then watch the movies and compare. Always I read a book time goes fast, the book consumed me completely, the images in my mind no longer appear and my imagination fly.  

           Some years ago, I read the first book of Harry Potter (and the Philosopher`s Stone) and I read it in a week, because I spend most of the time reading, some night I don’t sleep and only stop for to eat or go to the bathroom . Now I took more time to finish reading a book because my son needs a lot of my time.
  

             For these vacations, I will want to read The Hunger Games saga, and if have time I will want read Hush Hush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment